Things to do in Cupertino
Whether you are in town for a few days or a longer vacation with the whole family, there are plenty of things to do in Cupertino for everyone. Explore our list of the top attractions below.
- California's Great America
- Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose
- Hakone Estate & Gardens
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo
- Levi's Stadium
- Mineta San José International Airport
- San Jose City College
- San Jose Convention Center
- San Jose State University
- Santa Clara Convention Center
- Santa Clara University
- Santana Row
- SAP Center at San Jose
- Saratoga Springs Picnic & Campgrounds
- Shoreline Amphitheatre
- The Tech Museum of Innovation
- Villa Montalvo
- West Valley College
- Westfield Valley Fair
- Winchester Mystery House
How To Get Here
- Winchester Mystery House - Explore the Winchester Mystery House and channel your inner ghost hunter through the 160-bedroom mansion and acres of haunted grounds. Built by Sarah Winchester, it was constantly under construction in order to keep the spirits away.
- California's Great America - Take the whole family and spend a day at this Bay Area amusement park, featuring over 55 rides and waterslides. Thrill-seekers of all ages will find a favorite ride at this year-round park. Note: Closed during San Francisco professional football home games.
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo - This amusement park and zoo pairs educational, hands-on animal experiences and petting zoos with traditional rides for a conservation-driven park.
- Colleges Near San Jose
- Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose - Voted one of the top 10 children's museums in the country, this museum includes gardening, a mammoth exhibit, art loft, and more for inquisitive young minds.
- The Tech Museum of Innovation - Explore the latest in technology from the heart of Silicon Valley - from wearable fitness gadgets to robotics, there's a bit of everything here.
- Santana Row - Shop till you drop in this trendy, upscale outdoor shopping neighborhood, or check out the great spas, restaurants and bars.
- Westfield Valley Fair - Forget to pack something? You'll find all your favorite stores and new boutiques at this indoor shopping mall.
- San Jose Sharks - Cheer on San Jose's professional hockey team October - April, check out arena football, and see concerts while you are in town.
- 49ers - Root for San Francisco's professional football team August - December at this premier stadium, built in 2014.